[Building Sakai] Request for help on accessing Sakai REST web services

Laxman Deepak laxmandeepak.vidyayug at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 07:15:55 PDT 2014

Hi,

I am creating a session,Passing the username and password as parameters to
the URL but i am not able to login.By accessing the web service from the
following URL,i am able to get the session but  it is not validating the
provided username and password,Because when i am accessing  list of tools
from a particular site 403 forbidden error is displayed.

http://localhost:2016/direct/session?_username='admin'&_password='admin'

Please suggest me,is this the right way to pass the parameters in the URL
for the Sakai REST web services.