[Building Sakai] Upcoming content-review/assignments changes

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Wed Jul 2 18:06:16 PDT 2014

This work has been committed into trunk.  I'll keep an eye out to make sure
the builds aren't broken.

I have two pending contrib patches that I don't have access to commit.  Who
is the lead for the contrib TII content review impl project and the
Assignments2 project?  Both patches are ready to go and both tools will be
broken until they are patched.

A2:https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-26601
TII: https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-26602

Thanks