[Building Sakai] JForum ClassCastException

Murthy Tanniru murthy at etudes.org
Fri Jan 31 10:41:29 PST 2014

Hi Cutis,

The latest is JForum 2.9.11. Check the release notes at
http://etudes.org/release/discussion/install-guide.htm . This version
should work with Sakai 2.9.1. It works only with MySQL. Get the etudes
util as per the installation notes. Latest etudes util version may work
but to be tested.

Murthy Tanniru
Senior Learning Systems Developer
Etudes Inc. <http://etudes.org>