[Building Sakai] JForum ClassCastException

Murthy Tanniru murthy at etudes.org
Thu Jan 30 14:37:28 PST 2014

Hi Curtis,

Did you see any errors while compiling? Obviously you deployed it so I
am assuming it compiled fine. Check the duplicates of jforum files in
tomcat/shared/lib and components/components/etudes-jforum-packWEB-INF/lib

Thanks

Murthy Tanniru
Senior Learning Systems Developer
Etudes Inc. <http://etudes.org>