[Building Sakai] Resources file browser in IE11

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu Jan 30 04:35:07 PST 2014

Fix for now is on SAK-24411 to set these properties to have that emulate
IE9. (These are different than the other headers because these need to be
set by the ResponseHeaderFilter rather than the RequestFilter) AFIAK there
is no updates to that page for IE11. The new browser in Sakai 10
(iSyllabus) is compatible with IE11.

response.headers.count=1
response.headers.1=X-UA-Compatible::IE=EmulateIE9