[Building Sakai] (no subject)

Feliz Gouveia fribeiro at ufp.edu.pt
Thu Jan 30 02:17:18 PST 2014

Claudia,

I uploaded attachments having names with spaces and accents in our Samigo
test site, and it's working fine.

Is that a change you made?

      "I found a method that replaces the white space for '% 20' and
commented this part."

if so can you revert it? your accented char problems seem to be solved,
only the + sign replacement remaining?

Feliz

On 29 January 2014 21:34, Claudia Roberta <claudia.icmc at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Feliz!
>
> Yes, Samigo tool is "Exercícios" in portuguese.
> I tested an attachment without special characters in the name, and it
> works fine.
> But, the problem is the white space that replaces to sign "+".
>
> The example below is a file that contains the special characters but not white
> space (instead of white space we used the "_").
>
> This example works fine!!!
>

> http://localhost:8080/access/content/attachment/0090d715-a6d0-4e05-8c7f-4066f16e3037/Exercícios/784fd057-c541-44e5-b4f1-faefe405af59/testando_acentuação_sem_espaços.txt
>
> Any idea?
>
> Tks,
>
> Claudia
>

> 2014-01-29 Feliz Gouveia <fribeiro at ufp.edu.pt>
>

>> have you tested an attachment without special characters in the name? is
>> "Exercícios" the name of the Samigo tool?
>>

>> Feliz
>>

>> On 23 January 2014 21:56, Claudia Roberta <claudia.icmc at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi guys!
>>>
>>> I have an error in samigo tool,
>>>
>>> when I hover over the attachment in the samigo link, the URL shows as
>>>

>>> http://localhost:8080/access/content/attachment/0090d715-a6d0-4e05-8c7f-4066f16e3037/Exerc%EDcios/6a7b7086-e94f-4d03-a2ff-cef00bf6e269/testando%20anexo.txt
>>>
>>> This URL is incorrect!
>>>
>>> Exerc%EDcios = it's incorrect because the word is  accentuated.
>>> testando%20anexo.txt = it's incorrect because the word has white space.
>>>
>>> Here is how to reproduce this issue:
>>>
>>> 1. Create a new assessment
>>> 2. Click on "Add attachments" button

Pr 9 de Abril 349                       fribeiro at ufp.edu.pt
P-4249-004 Porto