[Building Sakai] Samigo Auto submit feature

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri Jan 24 10:01:18 PST 2014

Hi,

At the Sakai release team meeting yesterday, there was interest in
turning on the Samigo auto submit feature by default, because it seems
to be used in a majority of institutions.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2143

However, there is a concern (which I've added to the ticket) that in
addition to the property, additional configuration steps are required
for setup, which could be missed if the property was on by default.

http://source.sakaiproject.org/viewsvn/sam/trunk/docs/auto_submit/README.autoSubmit.txt?revision=59867&view=markup

Any suggestions? It would be nice to get this default into Sakai 10,
though it is not a show stopper.

Thanks,
Neal

--