[Building Sakai] Empty response after exception in RequestFilter

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Fri Jan 24 01:43:01 PST 2014

Thanks, Steve, but it is not the case. I need RequestFilter to handle
uploads because I am adding methods to Resources classes. I just need to
take control over Response when this error happens.

I think that the better way will be fixing the issue in the client side,
not sending a request if an empty multipart is detected.

Thanks anyway!
Best regards.

--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
La felicidad junta, la desgracia reune. (Anónimo)