[Building Sakai] SAKAI_EVENT and SAKAI_SESSION table trimming

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 16:19:40 PST 2014

Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Since we have too many rows for SAKAI_SESSION and it is a huge table, the
delete query takes too long and exceeds our timeout.

Could you teach me a way to do it without delete statement step by step?

I also have one more question: when our current storage engine is innodb
but we never set "innodb_file_per_table=1" in my.cnf
I am wondering what happens without this setting.

Thank you in advance.