[Building Sakai] Proposal Server wide stats property was Re: [cle-release-team] Additional Sakai 10 property questions

Cris J Holdorph holdorph at unicon.net
Wed Jan 15 09:11:09 PST 2014

This is not a vote one way or another.  This is just a comment/question.

In other places I thought it was recommended policy to not encourage use
of the attribute at beanname method of setting properties.  Instead for
properties that we really intended system administrators to set, that
normal vanilla "propertyname" properties would be created instead.  Is
this still the case?  If so, then should we instead be referring to a
better property name for this setting instead of the form shown below?

---- Cris J H