[Building Sakai] Property setting question

Kara Stiles kstiles at brutuspartners.com
Tue Jan 14 08:56:04 PST 2014

There is super cool property setting (
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-20785) that controls whether the
Duplicate Site link appears in site info, and there are some other
permission configurations that control whether some of the other functions
appear in site info.  I'm having loads of fun configuring those.

But I can't find any permissions or property settings to control these
functions:

Link to Parent Site
Import from Archive File

I would like to remove these options from site editor.  Is there a simple
way to do this without rewriting code?  An obscurely documented property
setting, perhaps?

Thanks,
Kara

http://www.brutuspartners.com