[Building Sakai] Wednesday, 3 pm Eastern, 12 pm Pacific - Re: Sakai 10 criticals review, continued this Wednesday

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Jan 14 03:59:40 PST 2014

The review will continue tomorrow, Wednesday, January 14 at 3 pm
Eastern, 8 pm GMT, 12 pm Pacific.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/issues/?filter=13113

For each one already looked at by the team, I put a "reviewed" label on
it. If you want to look at issues not yet discussed, look for issues
that do not have the "reviewed" label.

Notes for the review are being added to:

http://etherpad.ctools.org/rmmt-sakai10criticals

Teleconference Information
Default Dial-in Number:+1-323-375-2185

Your Conference Code: 8600146

Find a Dial in number in your city:
https://apps.calliflower.com/account/call_in_numbers?organizer=328940

Skype:
Add 'calliflowerskype' as a contact in Skype.  You can then call
Calliflower directly from Skype.

Thanks,
Neal

--