[Building Sakai] Javascript Libraries

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Mon Jan 13 08:54:15 PST 2014

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 11:39 AM, Charles Severance <csev at umich.edu> wrote:
> And the fun contnues if we couple these new properties with Earle's proposal
> to make it easy to change properties without a reboot:
>
> https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/~ern/StoredConfigService

It is already possible to change properties without a server restart
(some of them anyway) and has been since 2.9 but it does require
direct java calls to the server config service though my thought was
that someone would build a REST API or a tool which allows the config
to be changed in a way that is secure. Earle's stuff builds on that to
implement the hook API and load config from an external source (in
this case the Sakai database).

-AZ