[Building Sakai] Reset button in Resources

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Mon Jan 13 05:44:30 PST 2014

Hi everybody.

I'm sorry if this is a newbie question, but I don't know too much about
Velocity.

In a Resources Velocity template (sakai_create_uploads.vm), I want to
add a "Continue" button that, after several operations, resets the tool
and loads the initial page of Resources.

I get what I need if I call doCancel() method in vm file, like this:

/<input type="button" name="cancel"
onclick="javascript:document.getElementById('addContentForm').action='#toolLink("ResourcesHelperAction"
"doCancel")'; submitform('addContentForm');"
value="$tlang.getString("label.continue")" accesskey="x" />/

but I suppose that there is somewhere another method more appropiate to
do this. I have tried doReset() but it does not work.

Please, if some Velocity expert could help me, I am sure that it must
not be too hard to do this. But I have lost a lot of time with no results.

Thanks.
--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.