[Building Sakai] Friday, Jan 17 - target to complete Sakai 10 features

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Jan 8 13:04:31 PST 2014

Hi All,

Just a reminder that time flies! We have just a little over a week
before our target date for new feature work to be completed for Sakai
10. Please complete your work as soon as possible (ASAP).

We have three main sources for what is going into Sakai 10: the work
already completed in trunk [1],  smaller feature requests which received
some vetting [2], and features that were submitted as proposals
(features broader in scope) [3].

[1] Work already in trunk and therefore will be in Sakai 10 -
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=86245732
[2] Smaller features - https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-24197
[3] Proposals -
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PMC/Decision+register