[Building Sakai] Sakai 10 testing update and Tuesday QA meeting

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Jan 6 07:03:53 PST 2014

[dev and qa]

Hey all,

We are in the middle of Sakai 10-qa01 testing. To join, please feel free
to check instructions at  -
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/%28active%29+Sakai+10+QA01+Testing

Below is a status of which tools have had at least some significant
testing and which have not yet. Some have only had Jira testing which
may or may not suffice (i.e. at least the tool has been "touched" but it
may not have had a functional walk-through). Probably all tools can use
additional testing, though it would be nice to get every tool tested at
least a little, and some tools tested more thoroughly.

Following the Tools update is information to join our Adobe Connect QA
check-in session tomorrow, 10 am Eastern.

We've had a good start on testing for the following tools -
Announcements, Assignments, Chat (site chat, not portal chat), Lessons,
Resources, Schedule, Syllabus ,  WebDav

As far as I can tell (AFAICT) we haven't had any testing on the
following tools or associated Jiras - Email, Email archive, LTI, Forums,
Help tool, Messages, Polls, Profile 2, Roster, Search, Section Info,
Site Info (though by nature must be getting touched some)

Tools for which we've had Jira testing, but no Regression testing -
Dropbox, Gradebook, Podcasts, Statistics, Test and Quizzes, Web Content,
Wiki

QA meeting Tuesday, 10 am Eastern, Adobe Connect
We will have a QA check-in for Sakai 10-qa01 (first round of QA testing)
on Tuesday, January 7, at 10 am Eastern/ 7 am Pacific/ 3 pm GMT

Adobe Connect - https://apereo.adobeconnect.com/sakai/

Hope to hear from some of you tomorrow.

Thanks,
Neal