[Building Sakai] Sakai development estimate

Benjamin Fouassier b.fouassier at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 18:03:44 PST 2014

Hi Diego, All,

Thanks about that !
Too bad indeed the project is not used yet, absolute shame.. Unfortunately
it remains a sad fact about working as a developer, specially when it comes
to big applications (and big clients), excellent work that never gets
released .
It would be definitely helpful to have a contact @SAMOO Diego, thank you.
Six months development time seemed at the time like excessive, but I am by
nature kind of optimistic and if Steve and you share the same estimate, I
DO believe you !

So by now I guess the first step (after getting the last version of trunk
running of course) would be to test a call from a basic web app (PHP/HTML5)
to a Sakai web service, trying to get a course for exemple.
Do you know if the list of web services available will expand significantly
in Sakai X ?
Any good tool to test a web service in Sakai ?

Thank you... again !

Regards
Ben