[Building Sakai] Student names or id's not showing in Tests & Quizzes

Jeremy O'Connor joconnor at uwc.ac.za
Fri Feb 28 01:06:24 PST 2014

>>> On 28 February 2014 at 10:19 AM, Karen Tsao <ktsao at stanford.edu> wrote:
> Hi Jeremy,
>
> You set the Students' Identities to "Anonymous grading" in this assessment.
> If you want to show students' name/id, just change it to "Students'
> identities can be seen by graders" in the published settings page.
>
> Thanks,
> Karen

Hi Karen

Thank you for your reply. If I set the "Students' Identities" to the "Students' identities can be seen by graders" setting, and allow it to be edited in the Assessment Types settings for the assessment type that this test used, the "Grading" menu item does not appear for existing tests. Only if you change the setting in the Assessment Types section *before* creating the test does the "Grading" menu item appear for the test.

--
Jeremy