[Building Sakai] Installing salora-csv - problems

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 15:02:20 PST 2014

auto.ddl=true is a setting that tells various services to bootstrap the
Sakai database tables. It doesn't delete anything so is safe to leave on. I
leave mine on for MySQL instances but turn it off for Oracle instances
since it complains a lot, but if you know you don't have anything new to
create, turn it off once you've done a full startup, it can speed up
subsequent startup times.

cheers,
Steve