[Building Sakai] truncating to fit field

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 14:07:03 PST 2014

I just saw that same piece of code. Seems like unnecessary work that
everything will need to implement when the column itself could just be
changed quite safely.

Though it does sound like you are writing to the group table directly when
it should be using the api?

Cheers
Steve

sent from my mobile device