[Building Sakai] Site Stats Entity Broker help

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Feb 27 04:25:48 PST 2014

I wanted to test out the functionality of Site Stats' Entity Broker interface.

In /direct/describe I see

Sample Entity URLs (_id=':ID:') [may not be valid]:
Show Entity URL: GET  /sitestats-report/:ID:

Q1 - how do I find out the ID of a Site Stats report?

Q2 - can somebody give me an example of how to construct the URL, is it

        https://staging.weblearn.ox.ac.uk/direct/sitestats-report/_id=1234567890

or

  https://staging.weblearn.ox.ac.uk/direct/sitestats-report/1234567890

or something entirely different?

adam

--
Dr A C Marshall, WebLearn Service Manager, University of Oxford.
IT Services, 13 Banbury Rd, Oxford. OX2 6NN.