[Building Sakai] sakora-csv tool install?

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Mon Feb 24 20:10:50 PST 2014

I am trying to setup the " Simple Sakai SIS Services".
I installed them with (tomcat 78.0.21, Sakai 2.9.1), and then did a build and deploy - and Sakai runs fine, but if I try to access them via http I get an error.
(I realize that actual usage will have to be via curl to send the files, this was just a quick installation test.)

Trying:
   http://localhost/sakai-sakora-csv-tool/csv
Gives:
     HTTP Status 404 - /sakai-sakora-csv-tool/csv
     type Status report
     message /sakai-sakora-csv-tool/csv
    description The requested resource (/sakai-sakora-csv-tool/csv) is not available.
     Apache Tomcat/7.0.21

Log:
   localhost_access_log.2014-02-24.txt
           "GET /sakai-sakora-csv-tool/csv HTTP/1.1" 404 1030

If I try to use https; the server does not respond;
   https://localhost/sakai-sakora-csv-tool/csv

I think I enabled it in tomcat/conf/server.xml properly, I just uncommented out the SSL section:
    <Connector port="8443" protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="true"
               clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS" />

Any hints on where I should look for some indications on what is wrong?