[Building Sakai] SAKAI 10

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Thu Feb 20 06:53:15 PST 2014

> #6 This Jira might be of interest to you -
> https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-23662
>
> May be I don't understand something, but it seems to me that the usage of
> different kind  Calendar  in all tools is rather confusing.
>
> I mean following tools (Tests, Gradebook, Lessons, Syllabus)

Yes, we all agree that multiple calendars are confusing.  It would be great
if we could have more volunteers help out with getting the new
internationalized date/time picker in more Sakai tools.  So far, Unicon and
Longsight developers have patched Assignments, Announcements, Forums,
Polls, and Sections.