[Building Sakai] [cle-release-team] Merge flag name for Sakai 10

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Feb 19 19:11:35 PST 2014

I'm making progress getting the following projects to have consistent
versions for Sakai 10/11.

SAK, LSNBLDR, KNL, SAMIGO, POLLS, PRFL (Profile 2), SRCH (Search), and
STAT (SiteStats)

Not sure I'm 100% done though. If you see anomalies please let me know.

All the projects should have 10.0-qa01 (released), 10.0-qa02 (released),
10.0-qa03 (soon to be released), 10.0-qa04 (added this in anticipation
of needing a fix version once we release qa03), 11.0 [tentative] .

I was equivocating about having a 10.0 [tentative].  We should be using
the qa versions for the fix versions, but maybe it makes sense to have
the 10.0 [tentative] as an option for the affects version (i.e. some
issues only crop up in Sakai 10 and would not be relevant to Sakai 2.9,
for example)? I think that makes sense and, if that is so, need to do a
little more cleanup.

Thanks,
Neal

--