[Building Sakai] lessonbuilder-1.5.x-fall2013 and 1.4.x branch end of support

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Mon Feb 17 13:43:19 PST 2014

All of the Lessons development is currently doing into the version for Sakai 10. I did a temporary branch, containing many of the new features for 10, for fall deployment at Rutgers and a few other places. If you are using that branch I recommend updating to the trunk, or to version 10 after the branch is done, for any semesters after the current one. I will fix serious security or functional problems in 1.4.x and that branch, but most fixes are only in what is now trunk and will be version 10.

Rutgers is currently using trunk with Sakai 2.9. I have just fixed Lessons trunk so it will build and start on 2.8. I’d appreciate more complete testing there.

summary:

1.4.x - paired with Sakai 2.9.x
1.5.x-fall2013 - intermediate between 2.9.x and 10.x. Intended only for 2013-14 academic year
10.x - paired with Sakai 10.x

Future version numbers will be synced with Sakai version numbers.