[Building Sakai] life after axis report

John Bush jbush at anisakai.com
Wed Feb 12 15:48:06 PST 2014

I merged it up to trunk, I'll be tested my old java client code later
this week against it, so we'll see how that goes, but I have high
hopes.

--
John Bush
602-490-0470

** This message is neither private nor confidential in fact the US
government is storing it in a warehouse located in Utah for future
data mining use cases should they arise. **