[Building Sakai] life after axis report

John Bush jbush at anisakai.com
Tue Feb 11 17:07:37 PST 2014

yeah, I'm going to be fast tracking it into my 2.9 deployments, I
don't see any reason to really keep it out of Sakai 10 for the reasons
you brought up.  I think with Keitai, LTI and anything integration
related sooner is better, just makes it easier for people to do more
with Sakai.  To me this stuff is pretty safe.  I'm not sure you can
really turn a webservice off other than blocking it, which is the ootb
behavior anyway.