[Building Sakai] MathJax and jsMath

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 11:09:20 PST 2014

We are currently using jsMath on sakai 2.8 and plan to upgrade sakai 2.9.3
this summer. Looks like sakai 2.9.3's default CKEditor has some sort of
integration with MathJax, so that any tool with rich text editor can render
math equation. I also know that rwiki does not have rich text editor, so
that it cannot use CKEditor's MathJax.

My question is that there is any conflict between jsMath and MathJax, if we
use both on Sakai 2.9.3. I am also wondering whether rwiki can use MathJax
like other tools, so that we can add only one math editor. Please advise.