[Building Sakai] Exporting/importing contents with the Lesson Builder tool

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Feb 11 06:59:00 PST 2014

Hi Bernardo,

As part of the work for supporting IMS content packaging in Lessons (CP,
the older format) we added an option which will import .html files into
Lessons as text rather than as html files in resources. This happens if the
mime of the file starts with "text/". This was a request from a local
client who wanted this feature as almost all of the resources imported over
were in .html.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/LSNBLDR-311

The specific change is in revision 133009 but you'd probably need to use
the rest of the branch or pull in the other changes. This change isn't yet
merged into the trunk of Lessons but we did test quite a bit with both CP
(at least those exported from melete and some public ones) and CC files to
ensure both still worked correctly.