[Building Sakai] Web Content tool problem

Omer A Piperdi omer at rice.edu
Tue Feb 4 11:05:20 PST 2014

Hi,

We are also seeing another issue in home page of a site after installing
the trunk of web tool on 2.9x..

If a user adds an larger image via CKEditor to the home page of a site,
it goes over the other tools on next column.. See attached image..
Looks like, the tool stopped using the iframe and replace with div...
Any pointer on which JIRA did it?? so that I revert it as well...

Thanks
Omer

>>> https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-23850
>>> https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-23224
>>>
>>> We are running 2.9.x branch r126187. Please let me know if any school
>>> implemented this feature and the patches they used.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Omer