[Building Sakai] How do I get my Dev Environment to Have a Roster?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Feb 4 06:56:34 PST 2014

In the -Dsakai.demo=true case the rosters are all assigned to the
instructor accounts like "instructor/sakai". That user can create courses
with the sample roster. It knows that that user is authorized to add those
rosters.

If you add them under another user and want to do it manually it would say
like

Roster(s) with site access Discussion 1 SMPL101 (Requested)

Support gets an email notifying them that a site has a new roster in a
specific site
Support then goes and searches for the site mentioned in the email in the
admin Sites tool, and cuts the property value from *site.cm.requested.* (Making
it unrequested)
Support then searches for that siteid in admin Realms tool and adds that cm
property value id to the providers string.

Then the roster is linked to the course.