[Building Sakai] How do I get my Dev Environment to Have a Roster?

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Tue Feb 4 06:46:09 PST 2014

Beth -

What I have working now is all the drop-downs happening with term, course, and section - but then I seem to be asking for "approval" for the sections.    Do I have to log into a particular account to have the preloaded rosters "belong" to me?  Or is there a way to "approve" a roster request?  Yes - I know these are NOOB questions - but I have avoided the CM aspect of this product for almost 10 years now :)

/Chuck