[Building Sakai] Anyody know how to set up sakai for JetBrains IntelliJ ?

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Dec 29 04:03:15 PST 2014

I use IntelliJ on both local projects and on Sakai.

I just import the toplevel pom into IntelliJ as a maven project and it
pulls everything in reasonably well. Just make sure you don't have it
automatically refresh changes in pom.xml files as this can kill
performance.

On 27 December 2014 at 16:49, George Pipkin <gpp8p at virginia.edu> wrote:
> Hi -
>
>     Just for laughs, I tried to import sakai-10 into IntelliJ, but the
> exercise proved not be be so funny.  IntelliJ attempts to
> create a sub-project for every pom.  I was wondering - is anybody is
> using IntelliJ for sakai development ?  Is there anything out there
> on how to do so ?
>
>                                                          - George Pipkin
>                                                              U.Va.

  Matthew Buckett, VLE Developer, IT Services, University of Oxford