[Building Sakai] Assignment tool CKEditor file upload defaults error 203 (sakai 2.9.x) and mneme error 203 issues.

Kenwrick Chan kchan at hawaii.edu
Sat Dec 27 22:51:53 PST 2014

Folks,
If a student submits an assignment and within the CKEditor embeds an image
by uploading … where is that supposed to save?  By default it's pointing to
resources and of course students don't by default have write access to that
folder … resulting in an error 203.  Is this something due to
configuration?

We're also having a similar issue with Mneme where faculty are doing the
same thing embedding an image via uploading resulting in a error 203.  Now
if we take that tool out and add it back in via the Mneme admin tool it
works correctly.  We have  mneme.manage and mneme.grade checked off in
!site.helper for Instructor, but it's not there for the realm of the site.
After deleting the tool and adding it in via Mneme admin  mneme.manage and
mneme.grade is there for the realm of the site.  Shouldn't !site.helper for
Instructor work in this case?

Thanks,
Kenwrick