[Building Sakai] Audio recording not working on localhost

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Dec 16 13:13:32 PST 2014

Hi sakai-dev,

I have a conundrum. When I test on 10.x and on 10.3 in Samigo Test and
Quizzes, the Audio Recording question type works fine as instructor and
student.

I update my local 10.x  (svn up), running as pack-demo against MySql.  As a
student, I take open the question, allow recording, click record. Seems to
record fine. I can play it back. Click Save and it says Uploading and then
complete , then Closing Window, and it closes. But the recording does not
show up for the student. It is like the student didn't even do a recording.
I have it set to unlimited, so I can do it again with the same results.

Any idea why 10.x would work on nightly for Audio Recording but not
locally?

Thanks,
Neal