[Building Sakai] Proofread Sakai 10.3 release notes

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Dec 16 07:46:47 PST 2014

Yeah, Site Info previously has had basic Common Cartridge import support
since 2007, but it only supported an older standard format (1.0?) and I
also believe only supported importing resources from the archive.

The new importer code sounds like it supports many things from the
cartridge (since it creates them in Lessons). This would include forums,
test and quizzes, etc, and it also would support newer versions of Common
Cartridge like 1.2 & 1.3.

I think to test you'd want to export a common cartridge package from
Lessons (containing multiple content types) and see if Site Info can import
it. I'm guessing it should work in trunk, but probably is missing the
support in 10.x.