[Building Sakai] Help! Sessions expire unexpectedly when students are taking an assessment

RAUL SANCHEZ VEGAS raulsv at um.es
Mon Dec 15 03:43:09 PST 2014

Hi all

We are experiencing some problems with sessions that expired unexpectedly.
We are all (instructors and us) very worried about this issue.

The sessions expire unexpectedly when the students are taking the
assessments in Test&Quizzes. Therefore they lose their answers too. When
students lose their sessions, the xlogin screen is displayed within the
iframe.

We are running Sakai 10.1. The issue happens in assessments with random
questions from a question pool, one question per page.

Any thoughts about it? Has anyone experienced the same behaviour?

We would appreciate any information or thoughts about this issue,
Raúl