[Building Sakai] Content review Quartz jobs stop working

Kusnetz, Jeremy JKusnetz at APUS.EDU
Fri Dec 12 13:38:54 PST 2014

Has anyone had any issues with the Turnitin Content Review quartz just jobs stop working?

I’ve seen this a couple of times in the past, the only fix I’ve found is to delete the jobs and recreate them, although that doesn’t always work either.

Today it’s happened twice, I recreated the jobs and it started working, but then an hour later they stopped working again.

The quartz logs don’t even show that they are firing off at all.  The cron trigger is: 0 0/5 * * * ?
This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system.