[Building Sakai] Shared Resources with private read/write

Alaa NIZAR alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma
Fri Dec 12 11:15:18 PST 2014

Hi,

Quota is not a problem for us.

Neal, when we compress the dropboxes, we got files inside folders.

We just want files, wothout folders. Students can upload distinctive file names. So, having all files in one folder is not a problem.

Any other simple ideas?

Thank you Neal, Diego.

Sent from Samsung Mobile.

In the other hand, careful with the site size limit..... Don't know what will happen if 120 users upload a 20Mb file each one with the site quota.

Well there is Compress to Zip Archive function. That will bring all the files into one zip which is easily downloaded. but it looks like it names the folders using the students' Sakai eids and not their account or name. Would that work for you if it used the students' account name or name for the folder?

-- Neal