[Building Sakai] Loading PDFs in Chrome

Juan Arcadio Martínez Cárceles juanarcadio at um.es
Thu Dec 11 08:58:57 PST 2014

Hi Matthew,

In Sakai, it fails when the PDF is bigger enough and the request get a
"206 Partial Content" response.
I thought that it was a Google Chrome cache issue because of the success
of disabling cache.

--
Juan Arcadio Martínez Cárceles
Empresa FVH Consultores, S.L. en cliente ÁTICA-Universidad de Murcia
Correo electrónico: juanarcadio at um.es
Teléfono: 868 88 71 44