[Building Sakai] Getting error on annoouncment for student in site-"no session established no tool session established error "

Pravin G praving at leotechnosoft.net
Thu Dec 11 07:32:37 PST 2014

Hi ,

I have tried with debugging functionality for site page rendering ,I am able
to see session in debugger mode also .

Session s = SessionManager.getCurrentSession();

Value for session is available .

So how error can come with saying no session established .

And if tool session is not established then how can user will be able to see
other tools like gradebook,attendance,profile,subjects.....

As my student user is able to see all these tools, so tool session is
established .

But one more thing I have noticed is : in includePageBody.vm file value for
:   ${tool.toolRenderResult.getContent()} is nothing but whole  error
"session established no tool session established error  .

<!-- end Tool Col2 -->

<!-- start Tool Body -->

#if (${tool.hasRenderResult})

${tool.toolRenderResult.getContent()}

#else

<iframe                name="${tool.toolPlacementIDJS}"
id="${tool.toolPlacementIDJS}" title="${tool.toolTitle}"

class ="portletMainIframe"

height="475"

width="100%"

frameborder="0"

marginwidth="0"

marginheight="0"

scrolling="auto"

src="${tool.toolUrl}?panel=Main">

</iframe>

#end

<!-- end Tool Body -->

Above code generates contents for announcement for users.

Please guide me to solve this error , I am really stucked with this.

Thanks,

-

Pravin