[Building Sakai] Getting error on annoouncment for student in site- "no session established no tool session established error "

Pravin G praving at leotechnosoft.net
Thu Dec 11 04:18:29 PST 2014

Hi,

 Below is the full  error which is coming from error.vm file in
portal-render  when any student user clicks on his site home page .

Other site contents i.e iframes like site information display, chat messages
in same site home page displays perfectly.

Below is the error which comes under Recent announcement section(iframe) for
student user only.

Session

no session established

no tool session established

Unknown Request

Snoop for request

${req.toString()}

Request headers

Servlet parameters (Single Value style):

Servlet parameters (Multiple Value style):

Request Attributes:

Please suggest me the solution to overcome from this.

Thanks ,

-

Pravin