[Building Sakai] Samigo - File Upload question type

Jaco Gillman jaco at opencollab.co.za
Tue Dec 9 22:46:11 PST 2014

Hi Neal

Exactly my thought and surely those question types (audio recordings, short
answer, file uploads, etc) can not be auto graded....  What I meant was, if
its not used for these question types, why give the option to the user to
fill in a value? Some of our clients are confused when they do fill a
value, but don't see an auto grade result. I know why they don't see any as
you have explained as well, but some don't.

Regards,

*Jaco Gillman*

Java Developer

opencollab

*Tel*: +27 21 970 4017  |  *Fax*: +27 21 914 3098

*Email*: jaco at opencollab.co.za  |  *Skype*: gillmanjc

*Web*: www.opencollab.co.za