[Building Sakai] Samigo transfer and copy entities

Nguni Phakela nguni52 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 01:06:06 PST 2014

Apologies, the code is incomplete... the transferCopyEntities method has
the following code to transfer info from one site to the other:

for (Iterator i = EntityManager.getEntityProducers().iterator(); i
                    .hasNext(); ) {
                EntityProducer ep = (EntityProducer) i.next();
                if (ep instanceof EntityTransferrer) {
                    try {
                        EntityTransferrer et = (EntityTransferrer) ep;

                        if (ArrayUtil.contains(et.myToolIds(), toolId)) {
                            et.transferCopyEntities(fromContext, toContext,
                                    new Vector());
                        }
                    } catch (Throwable t) {
                        M_log.warn(this + ".transferCopyEntities: Error
encountered while asking EntityTransfer to transferCopyEntities from: "
                                + fromContext + " to: " + toContext, t);
                    }
                }
            }

Cheers,