[Building Sakai] Development Environment Setup Walkthrough problem sakai 10.2

İrfan SÜRAL irfansural at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 12:54:24 PST 2014

Hi Steve,

Actually I have downloaded Eclipse Luna 4.4.1 and trying to add apache-maven plugin. Bu it says All items are installed.

Nothing to do please check my screenshot. Then I go to sakai-src and use mvn eclipse:m2eclipse command I get

ERROR] Could not find goal 'm2eclipse' in plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven

-eclipse-plugin:2.9…..

Why it shows eclipse-plugin:2.9 shouldn’t be 2.10 version or what is actual problem?

I really need detailed instructions to set up Dev env.

Thanks