[Building Sakai] Development Environment Setup Walkthrough problem sakai 10.2

İrfan SÜRAL irfansural at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 16:35:01 PST 2014

Sorry for double posting when I run mvn eclipse:m2eclipse under sakai-src,

I get a error like below

[ERROR] Could not find goal 'm2eclipse' in plugin
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven

-eclipse-plugin:2.9 among available goals help, make-artifacts,
configure-worksp

ace, install-plugins, remove-cache, eclipse, rad-clean, to-maven,
myeclipse-clea

n, add-maven-repo, rad, clean, myeclipse -> [Help 1]

[ERROR]

[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
swit

ch.

[ERROR]

[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please
rea

d the following articles:

[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoNotFoundEx