[Building Sakai] Reset password email not sent

Brian Baillargeon bbailla2 at uwo.ca
Mon Dec 1 08:42:18 PST 2014

You either need the resetRoles property (deprecated, but previously set
by default), or accountValidator.accountTypes.accept
Eg.
accountValidator.accountTypes.count=2
accountValidator.accountTypes.1=guest
accountValidator.accountTypes.2=registered

The two properties are used in exactly the same way, but
accountValidator.accountTypes.accept takes precedence.

Other things to check:
Does your user have an email address? Do you see anything in the logs
when you request a password reset?