[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.9.3 - Forum tool Groups not preventing students in Groups from seeing other Group forums

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Fri Aug 29 06:04:23 PDT 2014

Kim,

Are you able to reproduce this error (including students being able to see
forums they shouldn't see) on a Sakai trunk QA server:
http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8082/portal (username: admin pw: admin)

If so, can you list out each step you took to reproduce it and I can look
into it for you.

Thanks,
Bryan