[Building Sakai] http expiration

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Thu Aug 28 13:11:49 PDT 2014

I have it working in test. It involves modifying the few places that currently set expiration,and then adding the expire filter to tomcat/conf/web.xml

The only thing that bothers me is that whenever web.xml changes we now have to merge this change. I’m wondering whether we should also do it on the load balancer