[Building Sakai] 2.9.3 Source - Missing Dependancies and POM Errors

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Aug 27 06:30:20 PDT 2014

If you're building from svn you probably want to try the 2.9.3-all tag
rather then the regular.

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/tags/sakai-2.9.3-all/

I would also recommend trying the checkout from SVN as well as trying the
2.9.x branch. This branch builds nightly on nightly2.sakaiproject.org and
the 2.9.3 tag/source hasn't been updated for over a year.

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/branches/sakai-2.9.x-all/

A lot has changed since then in the infrastructure since then and there are
a lot of good fixes that are only in the branch. I can't tell from that log
where that problem might be either.